Dewalt DCD796D2 18v Combi Drill
If you work in confined places, the Dewalt DCD796 XR Brushless Compact Hammer Drill Driver with an ultra-compact lightweight design is just what you need. For increased durability and runtime, it has two speed all metal transmission, and from being a drill driver, you can also use it as a hammer-it’s the multi-application tool. It features a 15 position adjustable torque control for the most consistent of screw driving into a variety of materials. An intelligent trigger design hands you total control of application while feeling firmer in your hands as it has an improved ergonomic design rubber grip over the mold.
Unlike before, you can never overload the motor or the battery as this drill features an intelligent switch and module to prevent that. The new Li-ion battery chemistry saves you from smoke and gives you cordless convenience as the brushless motor delivers up to 55% more runtime than previous brushed machines, thanks to the 2Ah lithium batteries with a utilitarian fuel gauge increasing capacity by over 30%. At just 190mm and 1.7kgs with the battery fitted, you get extended flexibility even in tight spots. A 3 position (High, Medium and Low) LED work light with a high output gives 20 minutes delay, lighting up your dark or confined workplace.
For your tools to be durable, their storage must be worth. A steel belt hook and a magnetic bit holder ensures the safety of your product during storage. Li-ion battery packs allow for superior battery insertion and removal with charge state indicator. The device is part of the intelligent XR Lithium-ion series designed for efficiency and swift performance. The product is sold together with 2 batteries; a Tstak carry case, a multi-voltage battery charger, a belt hook and like other Dewalt Power tools, it is supplied with full industrial warranty.
The DCD796D2 has a brushless motor which provides extra battery life and longer motor life, with its small and compact size its ideal for tight spaces and smaller jobs.
Dewalt DCD796D2 Review
If you work in tight spaces, the Dewalt DCD796 XR brushless compact rotary hammer driver with an ultra-compact lightweight design is exactly what you need. For higher durability and runtime it has a metal transmission with two speeds and because it is a drill driver, you can also use it as a hammer – it is the tool with multiple applications. It features a 15-point adjustable torque control for the most consistent propeller drive in a variety of materials. An intelligent trigger design gives you complete control over the application and feels firmer in your hands because it has an improved ergonomic rubber grip on the mold. The DCD796 is a high-quality brushless 18v combi drill (hammer drill) of the second generation that is lighter and more compact than previous brushless models. With only 174 mm this is one of the smallest combi-exercises on the market.
It offers better performance and better running times than its predecessors thanks to the new and improved brushless motor that can also achieve a 30% higher drilling speed, compressed to the very popular DCD795.With a full metal gearbox, the gears are very sturdy and well protected, making the DCD796 perfect for tough conditions around the site. These gears offer 2 different speeds with 15 torque settings for each speed. This allows users to get exactly the right torque settings for their work and material.
The Dewalt DCD796 XR Brushless compact drill bit driver has an ultra-compact, lightweight design that makes it perfect for use in confined spaces. The two-speed full-metal transmission ensures longer running times and longer tool life with drill driver and hammer functions for multiple applications. It offers a 15-point adjustable torque control for consistent screwing in different materials. Intelligent trigger design provides total control over the application and has an improved ergonomic design with rubber grip on the mold. Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion series for efficiency and faster application creation.
The drill DCD796 has a brushless motor with a power of up to 460 watt-out. This means that it is quieter, cooler, more efficient, more powerful and more sustainable. It requires no maintenance and it takes most of the runtime from the two included 2.0Ah lithium-ion batteries. Professionals who use electrical tools on a daily basis prefer brushless motors for these reasons.
Although the DCD796 weighs a bit more than the DCD785, it only measures 7.5 centimeters back and forth. Like the other drill, it has a total of 15 coupling settings. That includes 13 levels of torque for precision closure, one setting to secure the coupling for drilling, and one for hammer drilling. The two-speed transmission also controls the number of strokes that the hammer drill makes.
For example, the lowest gear range varies from 0-550 rpm with 0-9350 bpm (strokes per minute) in hammer mode. The high acceleration varies from 0 – 2000 rpm with 0 – 34,000 rpm. You do not need the. Not to use hammer stand for regular drilling in wood or metal. It has been made to use a ½ “bit in masonry, making it more powerful than the DCD785 described above.
In addition to its strength, the DCD796 comes with a new function to illuminate your work environment. It has 3 LEDs embedded in its foot. These lights can be programmed to work on low, medium or high with a 20-minute closure. This means that you can use the exercise as a spot and that you do not have to keep the trigger to make sure it works like this.
Unlike before, you can never overload the motor or the battery because this drill contains an intelligent switch and module to prevent this. The new chemical composition of the Li-ion battery saves you smoke and gives you wireless comfort, because the brushless motor delivers up to 55% more runtime than previous brushed machines, thanks to 2Ah lithium batteries with an increasing capacity of more than 30%. With only 190 mm and 1.7 kg mounted with the battery, you get extensive flexibility, even in tight spots. An LED work light with 3 positions (high, middle and low) with high power gives 20 minutes of delay and illuminates your dark or private workplace.
To make your tools durable, storage must be worthwhile. A steel belt hook and a magnetic bit holder ensure the safety of your product during storage. Li-ion batteries provide superior battery input and removal with charge status indicator. The device is part of the intelligent XR Lithium-ion series, designed for efficiency and fast performance. The product is sold together with 2 batteries; a Tstak carrying bag, a multi-voltage battery charger, a belt hook, and like other Dewalt Power tools, it comes with a full industrial warranty.
- 18V XR compact impact drill with 2 x 2.0Ah XR Li-ion batteries
- Brushless motor technology for high efficiency
- Compact design with lightweight for use in small spaces
- Transmission with two gears in metal for longer life and life
- Impact function for greater use
- Torque control with 15 positions for optimum precision when screwing
- Intelligent switches provide total control
- LED light with touch function and three light modes. Timer function with 20 minutes delay
- Improved ergonomic design and rubber handles provide greater comfort
- Li-ion battery for easy assembly and disassembly
- Belt clip in steel and strong magnetic bit holder
- Part of the intelligent XR Li-ion series, designed for efficiency and speed
- Multi-charger for 18 V, 14.4 V and 10.8 V XR Li-Ion batteries
More features of DeWalt DCD796d2
- Maximum sound power 100 dB (A), sound pressure 89 dB (A)
- Hand and arm vibrations when the hammer drills in concrete is 11.5 m / s²
- DeWalt offers a 90-day money-back guarantee, 1 year free service contract and 3-year limited warranty
- Comes with two 2.0Ah lithium-ion batteries with fuel gauge, Energy Star charger, belt hook and hard plastic carrying bag
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more runtime than brushed
- XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge offer 33% more capacity compared to standard packages
- Compact (7.5 inches from front to back) and a lightweight (3.6 lbs.) Design fits tightly
- High speed transmission with settings for 2 speeds (0 – 550/0 – 2000 rpm) provides up to 30% higher application speeds
- Ergonomic handle with comfort grip offers ideal balance and control over the tool
- Metal 1/2 inch. Ratchet chuck for superior bit gripping force
- LED with 3 positions offers lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20X brighter than the previous model
- LED Spotlight mode has a 20-minute shut-off function that allows longer working hours in dark or confined spaces
It offers a 15-point adjustable torque control for consistent screwing in different materials. Intelligent trigger design provides total control over the application and has an improved ergonomic design with rubber grip on the mold. Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion series for efficiency and faster application creation.
Dewalt DCD796D2 driver benefits from Brushless Motor Technology for outstanding efficiency and is ultra-compact, lightweight design for use in confined spaces. This drill also features a dual, all-metal transmission for a longer operating time and longer tool life and a 15-point adjustable torque control for consistent screwing in different materials.
It offers better performance and better running times than its predecessors thanks to the new and improved brushless motor that can also achieve a 30% higher drilling speed, compressed to the very popular DCD795.
With a full metal gearbox, the gears are very sturdy and well protected, making the DCD796 perfect for tough conditions around the site. These gears offer 2 different speeds with 15 torque settings for each speed. This allows users to get exactly the right torque settings for their work and material. All this and the DCD796 can generate an impressive torque of 70 Nm, making it one of the best size / power ratios available.
It offers a 15-point adjustable torque control for consistent screwing in different materials. Intelligent trigger design provides total control over the application and has an improved ergonomic design with rubber grip on the mold.
Dewalt DCD796D2 has a wireless compact drill / driver with integrated Bluetooth (R) technology, so you can connect to the DEWALT (R) Tool Connect app with or without a Tool Connect battery. You can also customize the tool to your preferences and specific applications. With the Tool Connect and Inventory Manager app you can manage and track tools, equipment, equipment and other items. Know where everything is and who she has. Get even too diagnostics. Use Tool Connect tools together with Tool Connect batteries, the Tool Connect connector and the Tool Connect Tag for a complete inventory management solution.
- The last seen feature helps to prevent waste of time and money by specifying the address where your compact drill / driver was the last to connect and trade within the range of your tool;
- Easily and quickly add tools to job sites and users of the tool can link inventory management software, increase responsibility and reduce lost tools
- Receive diagnoses on your compact drill / driver, such as the lifetime of the internal coin-cell battery, the temperature, the number of triggers that are pulled and how long the tool has been used
- Set “Disable as Out of Range” warnings to help prevent inadmissible use or theft
- After downloading the Connect app tool, you can easily link it to the app by pressing and holding the pair button on the tool base for 3 seconds – 5 seconds
- Program 3 custom RPM settings for accurate application speed
- Adjust the brightness and delay of the integrated LED light
- An integrated blue LED light indicates when your compact drill / driver is paired with your Tool Connect app
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 75% more running time versus 18-volt NiCad-brushed motors
- Ergonomic handle with comfort grip offers ideal balance and comfort
Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion series for efficiency and faster application creation.
- DCD796D2: 2 x 18 volt 5.0Ah Li-ion batteries
- DCD796D2B: 2 x 18 volt 2.0Ah Li-Ion Bluetooth batteries *
- DCD796D2: 2 x 18 volt 2.0Ah Li-ion batteries.
SPECIFICATION OF DEWALT DCD796D2
- Max Torque (Hard): 70 Nm
- Max Torque (Soft): 27 Nm
- No Load Speed: 0-550/2000 rpm
- Beats per Minute: 0-9350/34000 bpm
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5-13 mm
- Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 40mm
- Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13 mm
- Drilling Capacity [Masonry]: 13 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Length: 174 mm
- Height: 203 mm
- Width: 67 mm
- Sound Pressure: 89 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 100 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Drilling into metal: <2.5 m/s² Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Hammer drilling into concrete: 11.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.6 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Screw driving without impact: <2.5 m/s² Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Capacity in concrete (max)
- 30 mm
- Capacity in masonry (max)
- 13 mm
- Capacity in steel (max)
- 13 mm
- Capacity in wood (max)
- 40 mm
- Hammer drill function
- Impact Wrench
- Beats per minute
- Screw Function
DEWALT DCD796D2 BEST PRICES
£194.40 Free delivery
Industrial Tool Supplies
£215.99 Free delivery
£259.19 Free delivery
£269.95 free delivery
If you are a professional who often uses a hammer, or a do-it-yourselfer who wants the best in power tools, consider getting the DCD796. It has a brushless motor, which means that your batteries last longer and the drill lasts longer. It is also considerably more powerful than the DCD785. The 3-LED spot function is a nice addition, it has a brushless motor that provides extra battery life and longer engine life, with its small and compact size ideal for small spaces and smaller tasks
DeWalt DCD796D2 - Pros & Cons
- 2 x 2.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries
- 2 Speed Motor
- 15 Adjustable Torque Positions
- Brushless Motor
- Bit Expensive