It has a convex surface for smaller imaging.
The difference between a curved mirror and a flat mirror is that the imaging size is different. The size of the image and the object are equal on a flat mirror, so the original vehicle mirror has a small field of view and cannot see the baby. While the curved mirror has smaller imaging size, so the field of view is more open and more objects can be observed behind.
– The connection method of the clip or the suction cup to the mirror body (direct hard press);
– The small ball of the clip or the suction cup can be directly pressed against the small hole on the back of the mirror body or rotate it, and then insert it with some force. Also you can take it down and pull it out directly. You should slowly grasp the strength to avoid broken parts. It can withstand tens of thousands of plugs. So please be patient when you install, use a little effort to press;
– The small hole on the back of the mirror body has a slope. The size of the inside is matched with the ball. The outer size is smaller than the ball. The design does not affect the rotation angle. And the direction can be fixed after adjusting the angle. The mirror body, the suction cup, and the plastic clip part are pressed out by the injection mold. Please avoid abnormal temperature for normal use.
Product size: 80*50mm/3.15*1.97″”
Application: car interior children mirror
1. This auxiliary mirror cannot replace the original car rearview mirror, and the installation position will not cover the driver’s field of vision.
2. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
3. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.
1 x Baby Car Mirror
Car backseat kids mirror, shatterproof mirror, no harm at all.
Clip and suction cup two easy installation methods: on the car rearview mirror with the clip and on the front windscreen with suction cup.
360 degree free rotation design.
When driving, based on the principle of reflection, you does not need to turn dangerously and can watch the baby at any time through the original rearview mirror. The baby can also see you.