The grooves in your irons are designed to enable ball control and spin.Frequent club use can not only fill the grooves with debris but can also damage the groove edge.
Get the Newest Golf Club Groove Sharpener with 6 Heads
– Ideal for Optimal Backspin and Ball Control
– Perfect Tool for all Irons
– Precision ground and engineered to exacting tolerances to ensure that it does not compromise the R&A and USGA rules regarding width and depth.
– Fantastic results on both V and U shaped grooves.
– Works by sharpening the rolled over metal edges that have collapsed in the grooves of your club whilst at the same time removing the particles of dirt, sand and grit within the grooves that have built up over time.
– Comes with two different cutting ends. One is U shaped, the other V shaped. You choose which one to use.
– Made from a high grade vacuum heat treated precision tool steel with a maximum hardness of 65 Rockwell.
-Run appropriate cutter tip down each groove 2 or 3 times to revitalize worn grooves.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.