Woodworking Tool 450mm Cutting Angle Ruler Circular Saw for Dewei 744, 745, Haiwei, Steel Bench Saws, Belt Saws, Makita 2705 Table Saw
– A mitre gauge is made up of a long, thin guide that moves into the slot of the table saw saw (some ribbon saws also have mitre grooves)
and guide the angle caliper parallel to the blade.
– Attached to this guide is a crescent shaped piece that rotates on its connection point to the driving.
– A locking mechanism allows this rotation section to be locked at any angle.
– A card is positioned against the flat section of the meter and the entire set (thickness and card) is slid forward,
allowing the saw blade to cut the end of the panel at the required angle.
Material: Aluminum + Plastic
Application: wood working tool
Screw size: about 6 mm (M6)
Standard slot size: 3/4″ width (19 mm), 3/8″ thick (9.5 mm)
Suitable for Dewei 744, 745, Haiwei, Steel Bench Saws, Belt Saws, Makita 2705 Table Saw
Overall Size: As Picture Shown
1. Made for professional use Offers extreme mitre cutting accuracy
2. Angle gauge with 27 corner stoppers for precise incremental control
3. Great grip for comfort and strength.
4. Durable tip washer to keep the gauge stable when extended on the work surface.
5. The Mitra Gauge is standard size 3/8″ gauge, 3/4″ gauge, 3/4″ gauge, 3/4″ gauge, 18″ gauge, 18″ gauge.
6. Can be used
Material: stainless steel? Measuring range: 0° – 90° Offers extreme precision of oblique cutting
Precise control – Miter Gauge with 27 angle lock for precise incremental control.
Overall Size – The mitre gauge is with standard miter bar sizes 3/8″ by 3/4″ (approx 9.5mm by 19mm) and 450mm in length.
STABLE HANDLE – Great for comfort and strength, the tip of the caliber heavy duty washer to keep steady when extended through work surface.
Measure your table – can be used on most saws and Router tables with standard slot, ribbon sander, router table, disc, or tape sander as a glove that has 3/8 x 3/slot, such as DeWalt 744, DeWalt, Makita 2705 745 and so on.