Name: leather work gloves
Size: medium size, large size, XL
Weight: 122g per pair
1. The work gloves are made of genuine leather, which is not only breathable and durable, but also thick and soft.
2. Our gloves are available in three sizes for women and men.
3. Your fingers won’t have any sense of restraint when you wear it, it will help you complete your work easily.
4. Specially designed with the elastic wristband, it gives you comfort while protecting your wrist.
5. This glove has a wide range of applications, it can be used for construction, gardening, auto repair, handling and so on.
6. The palm of the glove is non-slip and wearable.
1. Since this glove is made of leather, wipe it with a small amount of soapy water or detergent, and do not soak it in water.
2. there may have 0.5-1cm error due to the hand measure.
3. When the glove is wet, do not expose it to the sun.
4. If you has any questions, I hope that you can contact our customer service first, we will try our best to solve your problem.
High quality leather: The glove is made of high quality cowhide leather. It is not only well breathable and durable, but also very thick and soft. You can wear it for a long time to work, and you won’t feel any uncomfortable.
Glove size: We have three sizes of gloves, which are medium, large, and extra large. This glove is available for both women and men. Please refer to the picture for details, and confirm the size before placing the order.
Comfortable to wear: Our gardening gloves are thick and very soft. Your fingers can be flexible when you wear it, It won’t give you any sense of restraint. This work gloves are definitely good helper for you to do heavy work.
Applicable work: This glove is thick and soft. It is widely used in gardens, courtyards, construction, auto repair, carpentry, etc. It can completely protect your hands from being cut, scratched, etc.
Special designed: This leather work gloves is designed with a soft inside, wear-resisting palm, flexible finger, comfortable wrist, which makes it easy for our fingers to hold gardening tools so that you can easily re-work and avoid injury.