Sleeping? Awake and smiling? Check on your rear-facing baby at a glance with the Navaris back seat mirror. The large mirror gives you a clear view of your child without having to twist around in the car.
- Made of plastic safety mirror, this product contains no glass and is secure for everyday use around your little one. It will not shatter in case of an
WIDE ANGLE VIEW
- The Navaris baby car mirror offers you a wide, clear view of your child in the back seat. With sturdy, adjustable straps and 360 degree tilt and rotation, get
the perfect angle for your vehicle set up.
QUICK TO INSTALL
- Adjust the straps on the back seat head rest until the mirror fits snugly. Then adjust the tilt and rotation of the mirror until the view is just right. Once
installed correctly, the baby should be visible by the driver in the rear view mirror.
- In addition to providing peace of mind for caregivers, the rear seat mirror provides entertainment for your baby! Kids love to look at themselves and talk to
themselves during long car rides.
- Remove protective plastic film before using. For best cleaning results, use a glass cleaner and microfiber cloth.
- Dimensions: 10″ x 6.9″ x 2.9″ (25.5 x 17.5 x 7.4 cm)
- Material: Plastic mirror, fabric straps
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1x Baby car mirror
SAFETY: Keep an eye on your rear-facing baby with the Navaris back seat car mirror. See what your little one is up to at a glance, without having to twist around while trying to drive.
SUPERIOR VIEW: The large headrest baby mirror provides a clear reflection of your child, with 2 adjustable straps and 360 degree rotation to get the perfect view. Provides peace of mind for parents, grandparents and caregivers.
PRODUCT DETAILS: Dimensions: 10″ x 6.9″ x 2.9″ (25.5 x 17.5 x 7.4 cm). The backseat mirror is made of reflective safety plastic (no glass is used).
SHATTER-PROOF: Made of high-quality plastic mirror, the product contains no breakable glass for everyday safety or in case of an accident. The adjustable straps are made of robust fabric for a secure fit on the head rest.
NOTE: Remove protective plastic film before using. For best cleaning results, use a glass cleaner and microfiber cloth.