NiTex Level 5 Cut Resistant Work Gloves
– Nitex CUT5-SP is made with a HPPE yarn and glass fiber lining, the gloves provide CE level 5 cut resistance.
– Due to the thin, single knitted liner, the gloves are softer, giving the wearer a more comfortable fit.
– Improved Nitrile foam coating on the gloves provide excellent durability, breathability and minimizes the discomfort of long-term use.
Features of NiTex Nitrile Foam Coated Gloves
– Excellent breathability and comfort due to micro-porous foam coating
– Excellent durability and economical efficiency
– Excellent grip and exterity due to NBR foam coating
– No allergy and dermatitis due to water-based material
– Chemical and oil resistance
– Non-slip Matt Coating & Clear and clean coating line
Single knitted with HPPE and glass fiber
Coated by improved durability N.B.R Foam type
Size / pair
CE EN 388 Level 4543
Cut resistant gloves for handling of metals, glass, automobile sash assembly line work, laboratory glassware processing, plastic manufacturing, construction, environments prone to laceration injuries