Shin Splints Treatment — Ice Pack
Treating Shin Splints with reusable ice wraps is the most convenient way to clear and freeze pain. If it’s all you have access to, use it to it’s fullest.
1. Get these Orange Physio ice packs as they are big and heavy enough for the job.
2. Center the heavy icepack on the painful shins. Arrange the icing pack so it covers as much of your flesh as possible.
3. Let is stay on for 10-15 minutes. You can strap it to your knee if it is necessary to move around, that’s fine. (ideally pre or post-workout or sports)
4. Always wait at least 10-15 minutes between taking ice off and putting it back on.
You can do this throughout the day, too. As often as you can.
Freezing ice is your best friend. The more you do, the better you will feel.
Heat / Heating compress is recommended for:
- Shin Fractures and pains
- Shin Splint Warmers (Pre-exercise)
- Sprains, strains, and stiffness in ankles and legs
Cold compress is recommended for:
- Shin Splints (Post-exercise)
- Acute injuries shock etc
- Sprains, strains, and stiffness (post-exercise)
✓With Orange Physio, you’re taking on absolutely no risk. 1-Year Warranty (Free No-Hassle Replacement!)
✓ Leg Compression splint wrap for running and runners and totally unisex (Male/Female/Men/Women)
✓Best customer service. We care.
Please get in touch with us for any questions
✔️ SEE RESULTS IN 3 DAYS – Shin splints is caused by inflammation of the muscles, bone tissue and tendons around your tibia. Apply the ice pack straight from the freezer to reduce swelling immediately. Do this at least 4 times per day. Reduce your exercise in the short term and complete the stretches and foam rolling in the PDF booklet emailed to you post purchase.
✔️ CALF STRAINS AND TEARS – As the gel is flexible when frozen it molds around your entire calf region. The cold therapy support is the ideal way to ‘ice’ the calf whether it be post exercise, injury or as part of a rehabilitation programme.
✔️ SUPER FLEXIBLE – Straight from the freezer this ice pack is 100% moldable (easily fold it in half with no effort). It’s also COLDER FOR LONGER (13 minutes) – A wise physical therapist once told us “This is the only gel pack that stayed cool as long as long as is actually claimed”. This cryo pack will stay cold for *13 minutes per application*, and that’s a promise!
✔️ DESIGNED BY PHYSIO’S & TESTED ON HUMANS – We’ve used these for Post Surgery Rehab, Shin Splints, Bone damage, Runners Knee, Tight Calf muscles, Medial tibial stress syndrome and general Periosteum or Sheath Inflammation. They are designed with your long term health in mind – high quality, long lasting and effective.
✔️ TRUSTED BY THE PROFESSIONAL PT – Up to 2017 we sold exclusively to the medical, physiotherapy and chiropractor field. We were and are recommended due to our rugged constructions, hand sewn edging and 2 year return policy. Any emails replied with and problems dealt with first time – within 8 hours. That’s our service promise (and test us out if you like!)