The ST-BC415B Petrol Brushcutter by Trueshopping has a high power to weight ratio and easily starts in all weathers.
With its twin line and 3 toothed cutting blade, the Trueshopping Petrol Strimmer is ideal for:
• Trimming along the edges of lawn,
• Small scale clean-up jobs, including clearing out tough weeds and bushes.
Whilst striving for efficiency and power, the ST-BC415B also comes with safety and comfort in mind:
• The ST-BC415B comes with a free ergonomic harness, which spreads the load, improving comfort and efficiency.
• A bike-style handlebar is included to prevent an uneven load being placed on the user’s back.
• Engine: 2 stroke 2-cycle Single Cylinder air cooling 43cc gasoline engine
• Transmission method: Automatic centrifugal clutch, spiral gear
• Carburettor: Float Bowl Type, Rotary Valve
• Petrol mixing ratio: 1:25. Ignition: CDI. Start system: Recoil
• Power: 1.25KW / 1.7HP
• Stopping Method: Sparking Circuit Primary Short
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.2L
• Blade: Nylon cutter, 3 pronged metal blade
• Packing size: Engine carton: 31cm x 23cm x 35cm
• Shaft carton: 166cm x 10cm x 12cm
• Brushcutter size 250mm or 10″
• Certificate: CE, GS, EMC
• Weight: 7.4kg
• 43cc Petrol Strimmer Base Unit, Strimmer Shaft, Nylon Cutter Head
• Protective Guard, 3 Pronged Metal Blade
• Tool Kit 5pc, Combination Spanner, Mixing Bottle, Harness, Instructions
Please Note: Simple pre-assembly is required. Spare Parts Available.
Please Note: Pre-mixed fuel is not suitable for use with this machine and will invalidate your warranty if used.
EUROPEAN MACHINERY DIRECTIVE 98/37/EC COMPLIANT AND FULLY CE APPROVED.
Full spares back up service.
Twin line and 3 toothed cutting blade for more efficient lawn edge trimming and bush & weed clearing
A Free ergonomic harness included, which spreads the load, improving comfort and efficiency
A bike-style handlebar is included to prevent an uneven load being placed on the user’s back
key specs – 43cc. Power: 1.25KW / 1.7HP. Weight: 7.4kg, Certificate: CE, GS, EMC
Please be aware these items are powerful and heavy. For ease of use please consider a lower CC or electric model